Your workforce is key to your competitiveness. Our Business Services Team can help you recruit and retain your best employees by providing coordinated services and resources.
Consider the time and expense involved in finding talent:
- Writing an accurate job description
- Posting the job opening
- Attracting candidates with the right qualifications and “fit” for your organization
- Reviewing resumes, sorting the qualified from the unqualified
- Greeting, organizing, and directing job applicants at your place of business
- Facility space for interviews
- Pre-employment assessment tools
It all adds up to nearly $5,500 per new employee.
Great Lakes Bay Michigan Works! will take on this initial time and expense for you – at no cost.
We help employers post more than 7,000 job openings annually, playing a key role in filling most of them. If you are an employer that has positions available in Saginaw, Midland, Bay, Gratiot, or Isabella county, contact our Business Services Team today at email@example.com or click here to find your BST representative.